You can help ensure that our neighbors and friends with food-insecurity are properly nourished.
Please consider giving a cash donation or any of the following items:
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, and mixed fruit cocktail)
- Canned vegetables (green beans, carrots, tomatoes, and corn)
- Canned soup – (any kind)
- Rice ( one or two-pound packages)
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, Spam)
- Pork & Beans
- Beef Stew
- Potatoes (fresh or dehydrated)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Spaghetti/Pasta sauce
- Spaghetti or macaroni noodles (one or two-pound packages)
- Granola bars (help us support our local school food pantries)
*We have no preference for brand names of donated items; generic foods are welcome.
- Please, no glass containers if possible.
- Please donate items that are currently within their “sell by” or “use by” date.
- We cannot accept homemade or home-canned foods.
**Please note: If making check donation by mail send to P.O. Box 2236 Idaho Falls, ID 83403**